Monday, April 19, 2010

That old friend...

So while dating my latest guy, I bumped into an old friend who I've known to always have a bit of interest in me.  Turns out he recently broke up with his long time girlfriend.


Needless to say a short back and forth texting began; I didn't indulge him much because as I said I was really into my current guy and didn't want to stir the pot.  However, now that it's been made clear that my latest love does not want to be in a relationship and we've agreed to see other people, I'm definitely going to see what my old friend is up to...


There's a twist.  I'm hesitant on dating this guy for 2 reasons:
1.  He dated my best friendis this a definite don't?  It was a casual thing, but it's still a bit weird!
2.  I was friendly (not friends with) his ex.  I attended parties at their home and this makes me feel uncomfortable.


I'm wondering though, it's only a date...what's the harm. If nothing else, we'll get over that bit of tension that's always hung between us, and I'll have a fun night out to take my mind off of Mr. No Relationship.


I anticipate a date soon.  In the meantime I'm going to create a profile on Match.com to speed things along...hey I've got resources at my fingertips, so why not use it!



No comments:

Post a Comment