Thursday, April 22, 2010

And so it goes...


Old Friend...  
He took me to a wine bar, it was cosy and the first time I'd been there - loved it!  The staff was very helpful, suggesting wines and pairings.  We sampled some really great wines, nibbled on some phenomenal cheeses, had some pleasant conversation and then homeward bound.  While chatting I divulged my hesitations in going out with him, he saw my point...all in all I don't think I'm going to pursue this any further.  We had a nice time, I was wined and dined (literally), but I'm not interested in a casual fling...at least not with him, so no reason to go any further.

Match.com...
Starting emailing back and forth with what seems to be a really nice guy.  34, 6'2", likes dogs, etc. etc.  I show my friends his pic and I have their approval.  Furthermore I find out we have 1 degree of separation (small world!)

As I said before I'm not liking the showcasing of my availability on Match...too many winks, too many emails, too many not-matches.  I'm thinking of closing my account soon.

Mr. "No Relationship"
He has a gig one night a week at this bar, at this gig the other girl he's dating goes and hangs out.  He calls me at 2:30am this week to see if he can crash at my place as he's leaving his gig...he wants to cuddle, he says.  In my head I'm thinking this guy must be mad...but then again this is behavior that I've taught him is okay, tsk tsk.  I can only shake my head at the monster that I've created and hang my head in shame that I've allowed someone to treat my like sloppy seconds.  Well it ends here. I didn't answer the phone.


Eno's Wine Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment